TICKET DONATION POLICY
The Cowles Center is a 501(c)(3) non-profit, and we donate only to other 501(c)(3) organizations. As a non-profit we must limit the number of contributions we make. Priority is given as follows:
- Arts organizations
- Education organizations
- Social Service organizations
- Sponsors of the The Cowles Center raising funds for not-for-profit organizations
We can give only once per season to each beneficiary group. The beneficiary of your event may have already received a donation from us, since multiple events often benefit a single group.
We will make no donations that benefit a specific religious or political organization or any organization that represents an issue generally regarded as political.
No donations will be made that benefit a specific individual or family.
We do not issue monetary donations.
Donation requests must be received 3 to 12 weeks prior to your event and submitted in writing to the Marketing Department. Requests may take up to 2 weeks to process. Requests must be received in writing by mail or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provide the name, the event date and a description of the event
- Indicate the beneficiary, their 501(c)(3) Tax ID number, and explain how proceeds from the event will be used.
- Provide the name, phone number and email address of a contact person.
- Provide the name of the organization and the address.
Submissions can be mailed to:
Donation Requests – The Cowles Center for Dance and Performing Arts – 528 Hennepin Ave Ste 200, Minneapolis, MN 55403